TalentBank is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager, on behalf of Ludens.
Ludens-Management and Entertainment is a company that operates in the field of design and theme park management. The company works with leading content, technology and architecture partners to maintain their products relevant, international and of the highest quality. For further information, you can visit https://ludensentertainment.com/.
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Location: Shanghai (Significant travel in China).
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Responsible for the development of the sales and marketing activity.
- Be proactive in the research to establish new target markets & business streams.
- Develop new initiatives that can be shared with the wider Business Development team.
- Meet sales targets.
- Three to five years of experience in the leisure and entertainment industry.
- University Degree in business administration, marketing or relevant field.
- Previous proven experience within a business development, sales or public relations role.
- Being a self-starter & proactive.
- Chinese (mother tongue or fluent speaker), English (proficient level).
- Positive attitude and agility.
- Ability to use collaboration software platforms.
- International mindset and teamwork skills.
Compensation: Negotiable, based on experience.