Permasteelisa Group is a worldwide leading Contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes and interior systems.
Present in four continents, with a network of around 50 companies in 30 countries and 10 production plants, the Group generates a total turnover of around 1.5 billion euro a year.
Permasteelisa has been acquired in August 2017 by Grandland, leader of Interiors&Decorations sector in China, in order to create a global player by scale, size and technical skills.
In this crucial moment, integration and know how sharing will be the key to success.
That is why we are looking for 2 enthusiastic and talented graduates/professionals, keen to invest their growth in our technical departments.
They will have the opportunity to get in touch with all our key functions (Sales, Tendering, Operations, Project Management), and to build a development path in one of our technical areas (Eg. Design, Manufacturing, Logistics, Project Management).
• Work under supervision of technical leaders in order to acquire an overall knowledge of Curtain Wall and Interior's business, Permasteelisa's processes, Project management basics, technical know how and operational experience
• Understand a number of company technologies and deep skills in order to provide know how sharing between Permasteelisa and Grandland
• Act professionally, with passion and loyalty, in contact with all interested parties, inside and outside the company
Education, skills and experience:
• Fluent in English, Chinese mandarin and Italian (Mandatory)
• University Degree in Engineering (Mandatory), preferably Mechanical (Civil / Construction / Industrial / Management Engineering will also be considered)
• Interest and willingness to travel abroad (Mandatory)
• Flexibility, ability to adapt quickly to change, analysis, holistic vision
• Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, initiative, open mind
• Transparency and integrity, ability to deal with colleagues of every level and seniority
• Previous experience in technical departments in Italian and/or Chinese global companies (Nice to have)
The workplace will be our Corporate Headquarter in Vittorio Veneto (TV)
If you find yourself suitable, please send your c.v. in English.