Department: Corporate & Investment Banking Department
Company: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Europe) SA, Milan Branch
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (hereinafter “ICBC”) is the leading Chinese banking group by total assets and ranks first in Forbes' Global 2000.
In Europe, ICBC operates through its subsidiary ICBC (Europe) S.A. based in Milan, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Madrid, Warsaw, Greece, and Luxemburg.
In Italy, since 2011, ICBC (Europe) S.A. Milan Branch provides its banking services to large corporate and institutional customers, also availing itself of the support of the Rome Office starting from 2015, to incentivize an efficient and widespread development of new business relationships.
ICBC (Europe) S.A. Milan Branch mainly carries out financing activities (such as bilateral and syndicated loans), deposits, and also offers services related to letter of guarantee and letter of credit, and trade finance.
1. Support the Relationship Manager and the department staff to collect documentation;
2. Support in archiving and drafting department documentation;
3. Provide periodical reports;
4. Support in statistics works for the department;
5. Other assigned works.
1. Fluent in written and spoken skills in Italian, English;
2. Capability of identifying with Chinese culture and atmosphere;
3. Studying experience in business and financial fields;
4. Good communication ability to solve the problem;
5. Ability to work to deadlines with proven time management skills.