Position: Assistant Relationship Manager
Department: Corporate & Investment Banking Department
Company: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Europe) SA, Milan Branch
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (hereinafter “ICBC”) is the leading Chinese banking group by total assets and ranks first in Forbes' Global 2000.
In Europe, ICBC operates through its subsidiary ICBC (Europe) S.A. based in Milan, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Madrid, Warsaw, Greece, and Luxemburg.
In Italy, since 2011, ICBC (Europe) S.A. Milan Branch provides its banking services to large corporate and institutional customers, also availing itself of the support of the Rome Office starting from 2015, to incentivize an efficient and widespread development of new business relationships.
ICBC (Europe) S.A. Milan Branch mainly carries out financing activities (such as bilateral and syndicated loans), deposits, and also offers services related to letter of guarantee and letter of credit, and trade finance.
We are looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager who is responsible for supporting the relationship managers to build and manage report with corporate clients and ensure that the first level control is in compliance with KYC\AML guideline.
1. Support the Relationship Managers to collect, retrieve and control the KYC documents provided by the customers;
2. Perform the first level Due Diligence on the prospective customers;
3. Perform the first level review of the KYC for the existing customers on risk based approach;
4. Perform the first level control on trade finance only for Corporate Banking related business;
5. Support Compliance Department/KYC Unit to conduct the appropriate investigations and analysis on the Siron alerts;
6. Archive and ensure that the KYC customer files (paper and electronic copy) resulting from first line controls are complete, accurate and in line with the Group standards;
7. Cooperate with Compliance Department to draft the annual KYC plan for the corporate clients;
8. Provide periodical progress report on KYC controls;
9. Statistics works for the department;
10. Input and update the customers’ data (NDG) in GCMS;
11. Support the Relationship Managers to complete the credit report;
12. Other assigned works.
1. Fluent in written and spoken skills in Italian, English;
2. Capability of identifying with Chinese culture and atmosphere;
3. Past studying experience in business and financial fields;
4. Good communication ability to solve the problem;
5. Ability to work to deadlines with proven time management skills.
Via Clerici, 5 - 20121 Milano - Italia
Tel +39 02 72000000