Position: Assistant Risk Management
Department: Risk Management Department
Company: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Europe) SA, Milan Branch
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (hereinafter “ICBC”) is the leading Chinese banking group by total assets and ranks first in Forbes' Global 2000.
In Europe, ICBC operates through its subsidiary ICBC (Europe) S.A. based in Milan, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Madrid, Warsaw, Greece, and Luxembourg.
In Italy, since 2011, ICBC (Europe) S.A. Milan Branch provides its banking services to large corporate and institutional customers, also availing itself of the support of the Rome Office starting from 2015, to incentivize an efficient and widespread development of new business relationships.
ICBC (Europe) S.A. Milan Branch mainly carries out financing activities (such as bilateral and syndicated loans), deposits, and also offers services related to letter of guarantee and letter of credit, and trade finance.
We are looking for a Assistant Risk Management who is responsible for carrying out overall risk management duties such as risk reporting, risk limit indicator management, credit archive management, daily risk control, credit risk monitor and review, secretary of committee meeting.
1. Implement key risk limits indicators management and formulate periodic reports as required;
2. Carry out daily control on financial market transactions and formulate daily reports;
3. Conduct review on credit archives from front-office departments and transfer archives to back-office;
4. Conduct post-transaction review on daily vouchers of back-office, formulate periodical analysis and review reports;
5. Perform daily intercompany reconciliations and communicate the results with back-office;
6. Prepare and submit relevant risk management reports and statistics as required;
7. Monitor the credit risk information in Italy market and the Italian clients of the Branch;
8. Perform the responsibilities as secretary of Risk Management Committee, Credit Committee, New Product Assessment Committee and Green Finance Working Group of the Branch.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related area
2. Good understanding of legal and accounting principles and disciplines
3. Proven ability to work independently, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Being detail-oriented, competent of working with complex and large data
5. Strong working skills of Microsoft applications, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
6. Fluent written and verbal English proficiency, good communication capability in Italian is an advantage
Via Clerici, 5 - 20121 Milano - Italia
Tel +39 02 72000000